infospot focusses on two customer groups: Public transport companies and advertising companies.
Public transport companies
Based on our discussions with public transport companies, the following needs have been identified in connection with the product idea:
- Generating additional advertising income without constantly exposing customers to advertising
- Covering the investment of passenger information systems
- Creating added value for passengers through high quality acoustic passenger information
- Vandal-proof advertising
- Options for house advertising and special offers (e.g. notification of approaching schedule change)
Based on the potential, the first step will be to work on the 17 largest city transport companies and the six largest train companies (primary target group):
- City transport: Geneva, Lausanne, Neuenburg, Freiburg, Bern, Biel, Basel City, Canton of Basel, Lucerne, Lugano, Zug, Baden-Wettingen, Zurich, Winterthur, Schaffhausen, St. Gallen and Chur
- Train companies: SBB, S-Bahn Zurich, Rhätische Bahn, BLS, RBS and Mittelthurgaubahn
Advertisers look for the most effective advertising options. The goal is to put their advertising money to work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our initial step will be to approach large regionally and nationally active advertising companies with a private customer focus. These would be national players such as McDonalds, Raiffeisen, Swisscom, Migros or regional companies such as newspapers (Der Bund).